Defending Your Preservation Strategy
Date: Monday, March 17, 2014
Time: 1pm ET | 10am PT
Produced and sponsored by:
As noted by Judge Scheindlin in the Pension Committee, perfection is not the standard. Data and records are difficult to contain completely, so at some point in most cases, some discoverable evidence goes missing.
We must anticipate that this will happen and have a plan to defend our preservation actions so that we can satisfy the court's expectations of our reasonable and good faith efforts, as well as find ways to remediate if necessary.
In this interactive webinar, we will cover:
- The 10 steps to take when responding to a spoliation accusation
- Why cooperation and transparency trump zealous advocacy
- When and how to get the court to guide and 'pre-approve' your strategy
- How to identify common points-of-failure in even mature preservation plans
REGISTER NOW to add this webinar to your calendar, and receive a complimentary best practices resource: Legal Holds & Data Preservation 2014.
- Hon. Ronald Hedges
- Fmr. Magistrate Judge, United States District of New Jersey
- Principal, Ronald J. Hedges LLC
- Hon. David Waxse
- Magistrate Judge
- United States District of Kansas
- Susan Small
- Litigation Administrator
- Brad Harris
- VP of Legal Products