InsideCounsel offers a wide range of free whitepapers, case studies and industry analysis provided by industry leaders. Please review our current Resource Center content that can help you today!
For information on posting content or content syndication in the Resource Center, please contact Tracey Zwolak.
Exploring five critical stages of policy management to help organizations meet the rigorous standards demanded by today's environment.Read More
Stage 1: Establishing Policy Requirements
Stage 2: Drafting Policy
Stage 3: Policy Communication
Stage 4: Testing Understanding and Affirming Acceptance
Stage 5: Auditing Policies
Understand the trends impacting the legal technology landscape, the size of the legal technology market, and the growth rates across each segment of that market.Read More
This fall, Mitratech commissioned a comprehensive third-party survey of the domestic legal technology landscape.
Specifically, we will answer:
- What are the trends impacting the legal landscape and how are they impacting demand for 3rd party legal software?
- What is the structure of the buyer landscape (i.e., corporate law departments and law firms) and how does it segment by size?
- What is the spend potential within these segments (i.e,. how big is the TAM)?
- How much is currently spent on software by legal departments and law firms today?
- What is the market potential and expected growth rate, by segment?
Handling regulatory compliance with Information Governance gains businesses a competitive edge.Read More
What types of risk are of most concern based on the potential impact they could have on your organization?
How many industries are subject to regulations with requirements to retain records and electronic communications for a minimum period of time?
Download this white paper and learn how Information Governance can help you stay compliant.
How some of the best-run legal departments are capitalizing on the disruption in the industry to drive meaningful results through six sustainable innovations.Read More
This white paper examines how some of the best-run legal departments are capitalizing off six innovations that create improved efficiency and increased business value.
- Hiring non-lawyers to manage the business of the legal department
- Improving legal sourcing through data-driven decision-making
- Creating efficiencies through robust knowledge management
- Funding litigation with outside investors
- Purchasing goods and services through a consortium
- Applying cognitive computing to improve efficiency
Tips and tricks aimed to make life a little easier.Read More
We want to help attorneys be as efficient as possible awarding them the time to get back to the tasks that matter. We have compiled a list of 7 tech hacks for attorneys to super-charge their productivity, and gain the most valuable resource in the world: time.