InsideCounsel offers a wide range of free whitepapers, case studies and industry analysis provided by industry leaders. Please review our current Resource Center content that can help you today!
For information on posting content or content syndication in the Resource Center, please contact Tracey Zwolak.
Learn how advances in cloud technology are creating many new opportunities for legal and IT teams looking for the best approach to e-discovery and how to gain a strategic advantage.Read More
With the expectation on legal and technical teams to take a greater role in driving favorable outcomes for business objectives, traditional approaches to e-discovery are unable to recognize and harness opportunities arising from the accelerating shift toward the cloud.
Download this resource to learn:
- How cloud computing creates challenges and also solves them
- The best way to deal with increasing volumes and sources of Big Data
- Disparate storage methodologies
- The impact of data accessibility, security and encryption standards
- Why e-discovery must evolve to be effective
A compilation of a wide range of topics discussed at the third annual Conference on Preservation Excellence, by the nation’s leading e-discovery and legal experts.Read More
In September 2015, a number of the nation's leading e-discovery thought leaders gathered in Portland, Ore., for the third annual Conference on Preservation Excellence (PREX15).
Over the course of two intensive days and numerous panel sessions, PREX15 delved into the most critical challenges facing legal professionals regarding legal holds and data preservation.
Download this resource to learn:
- The State of Preservation Today
- Preservation and Enterprise Information Strategies
- How to Build a Preservation-Ready Organization
- About the Shift to Cloud Computing and What it Means for Security and Compliance
- Finding our Data in the Year 2020
Inside 1 Terabyte Per Hour: Building a high-performance pipeline for heterogeneous data processing in AWS.Read More
In February 2016, we announced that our data processing software Digital Discovery Pro had exceeded the processing rate of one terabyte per hour - which exceeded known performance by than 20x.
The development team worked closely with AWS architects to achieve this rate by exploiting the AWS platform to bring to bear the compute power necessary to achieve these rates and solve a significant pain point in the legal industry.
This technical paper provides an overview of the following:
- Market need for improved processing
- Phases of data processing for legal
- Challenges for improving processing speed
- Methodology for measuring processing performance
In a recent survey of 92 in-house legal staff about their data processing methods. We focused on three success factors: cost, time, and ease.Read More
The survey respondents consisted of legal professionals, including attorneys, litigation support managers, paralegals, and non-legal professionals such as IT and records managers, from in-house legal teams at organizations.
In this report, you will learn why:
- Process is still used the most
- Are the most common reasons for frustrations
- In-house teams are most satisfied by
- Kind of resources in-house teams are using
The industry’s most extensive study of preservation practices finds processes still lack maturity.Read More
The Benchmark Survey is the industry's most extensive survey series focused on legal data preservation and collections practices. Building on the inaugural 2013 and 2014 studies, over 421 professionals dealing directly with litigation hold management participated.
The report has findings on the demographics, processes, common pain points and risks associated with legal holds, data preservation and data collection.