InsideCounsel offers a wide range of free whitepapers, case studies and industry analysis provided by industry leaders. Please review our current Resource Center content that can help you today!
For information on posting content or content syndication in the Resource Center, please contact Tracey Zwolak.
"Sorry, this resource is no longer available but we have many other resources for you to browse below."
From Navex Global
Benchmark your Ethics & Compliance Training against data and insights to get more from value from your program.Read More
Many compliance training program leaders are challenged by a lack of budget and resources, often as a result of the difficulty in demonstrating the value of the training program. When faced with increasing demands for training, despite limited resources, demonstrating the value of program performance is critical.
This report will help you:
- Assess the quality and effectiveness of your own training program, and whether your program is protecting the organization or leaving it at risk
- Evaluate your program against peers and discover ways for it to mature
- Benchmark your training program against industry norms and best practices
- Leverage data and recommendations to improve your program effectiveness
From Thomson Reuters
Examine the current state of artificial intelligence and explore the future AI roadmap in this second installment of the exclusive AI series by Thomson Reuters.Read More
Much like how email changed the way we do business every day, artificial intelligence will become ubiquitous – an indispensable assistant to practically every lawyer. But what is the future of artificial intelligence technology in the legal industry?
The Future of Artificial Intelligence is the second in a series of four in-depth articles exclusively from Thomson Reuters examining the state of AI for in-house counsel. Download it today to be ready for tomorrow.
If you’re not keeping up with digital trends and best practices, staying compliant and achieving positive litigation outcomes may elude you. Success demands collaboration and innovative thinking.Read More
Social media and digital apps are at our fingertips more and more every day. As a result, cases involving social media and digital data are increasing rapidly.
The growing number of emerging data sources — from social media, mobile and audio devices, cloud services and instant messaging apps — is making it harder than ever to preserve data across this unstructured digital landscape.
Securely collecting, preserving and producing relevant data across this unstructured landscape can feel overwhelming for many companies — and case law is reflecting the pain.
This white paper will provide
- Insights into recent case law that will help interpret the rules for preserving e-discovery
- Best practices for preserving data from social media and digital apps
By adopting the right policies and procedures, e-discovery preservation can comply with e-discovery rules every time.
This fourth annual benchmark report represents current and year-over-year trends from corporate legal professionals at companies ranging from multi-billion dollar corporations to small startups.Read More
The trend is clear: automation is at a tipping point and organizations are reaping the benefits.
Download today for the complete benchmarking survey review including:
- 2017 Benchmark Report
- On-demand access to the live webcast presented by in-house experts providing insights on how to optimize your own process to meet and exceed the status quo.
- Webcast presentation slides
This exclusive report reveals compelling insights in automation maturity levels and how your company measures up. Explore in-depth analysis of:
- Legal hold automation trends over time
- Meeting best practices with automation
- Process satisfaction based on Process type
- Power Preservers' secrets to success
- Surprising dip in employee training
Download today and receive the next steps to guide your own process forward to meet and exceed the needs of a digital future.
From Thomson Reuters
Be proactive and avoid sexual harassment in the workplace by downloading this sample harassment policy and training presentation to properly prepare your employees.Read More
Be proactive: avoid sexual harassment in the workplace by having a harassment prevention policy in place and by training employees on compliance.
The Practical Law Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Employees: Presentation Materials is a downloadable PowerPoint that can be used by counsel to train rank and file employees on sexual harassment prevention and reporting. It can be customized for a specific company and industry, and provides:
- An overview of Title VII.
- The definition of sexual harassment, including examples.
- A sample company anti-harassment policy.
- A description of employee obligations and reporting procedures.