Managing Litigation 2011:
Litigation Readiness and Project Management Forum For In-House Counsel
Brought to you by:
Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Time: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Location: Network Meeting Center at Techmart
5201 Great America Pkwy #122
Santa Clara, CA 69054-1122
This unique CLE Accredited conference, designed specifically for in-house counsel, corporate counsel and general counsel, will focus on helping you navigate the principles of both litigation readiness and project management. The experienced faculty will rely on interactive and collaborative problem solving and case studies to show you how to successfully apply the key principles of litigation readiness and litigation project management to litigation matters that will help you achieve the best results.
What's in it for you:
- Understand the basic principles of litigation readiness and project management
- Increase efficiency, reduce risk and minimize surprises by applying these principles to litigation
- Why litigation readiness and project management is so critical in today's business?
- How to apply litigation readiness and project management principles to e-discovery?
- Heidi Maher – Attorney and Technologist, EMC
- Kenneth Nourse – Pangea3
- Ronnda Zezula – Director of Professional Services, ADVANCED DISCOVERY
- You will receive up to 5.5 CLE credits, including 1.0 Ethics credit
No cancellations permitted less than two weeks prior to the start of the conference. For Customer Service inquiries, please call 800-308-1700.