Now celebrating its 14th year, InsideCounsel’s SuperConference is an exclusive corporate legal conference attracting more than 500 senior level in-house counsels from Fortune-1000 and multi-national companies. The three-day event offers opportunities to showcase your firm’s industry knowledge and thought leadership while interacting with GC’s and other senior corporate counsel during exclusive networking and educational opportunities. The conference agenda offers the perfect blend of experts and national figure heads from some of the nation’s largest corporations, top law firms, government and regulatory leaders, and industry trailblazers. The conference agenda and educational program receives consistent high marks.
Reasons why you should Attend This Year’s Event:
- New Program Features such as CLO Think-In Pre-Conference Forum
- Earn up to 12 CLE credits at a highly affordable rate. The cost of SuperConference’s registration for inside counsel will yield less than $37 per CLE Credit.
- Gain Industry Knowledge. You will not only engage in idea exchange with your peers but you will meet with the leading CLOs and GCs of the nation’s largest companies, prestigious judges and information leaders who will arm you with the regulatory updates, the latest tools and strategies for you to immediately apply to your law department.
- Networking Opportunities. You will not only get reacquainted with your peers and old mentors but you will meet today’s leading GCs and CLOs who are carving the path for success in becoming a strategic partner within their organizations. At SC 2013 you will meet distinguished judges, regulatory leaders, and the leading law firms to build the necessary network and leverage the connections you need in to advance your objectives in the field.
Visit http://www.icsuperconference.com/ for full agenda and event details.
Save an additional $100 with the SuperConference Advanced Early Bird through December 31st
To redeem this offer enter code "EM1PA" when you sign up for the 2014 SuperConference before December 31, 2013.
Discount will not be applied if code is not entered. Offer is valid for new attendees only.
See fee schedule to see how you can save $300 off the standard rate.
Register Online or call 1.800.831.8333
September 17-19, 2014
This unique event is the only national forum facilitating women-to-women exchange on the day’s most pressing legal challenges. Our 1st Annual event was a great success with over 300+ attendees throughout the country. This must attend conference will have a uniquely substantive focus, covering topics that matter most to corporate counsel, outside counsel, and public sector attorneys while being the only national forum facilitating women-to-women exchange on current legal issues.
What you can expect at this very important conference:
- Network with female corporate counsel and outside counsel who are rising stars.
- Experience a conference for women in-house and outside counsel to discuss current legal topics, bringing their individual experience and perspectives on issues of Governance, Compliance and Litigation, Intellectual Property, Government Relations, International Issues, Labor & Employment, and Leadership.
- Gain access to—and recognition by—the most prominent women corporate counsel and successful attorneys in both the private and public sector, all in a special environment designed to foster substantive interaction and community building.
Visit http://www.wiplevent.com/ for 2014 information.
September 17, 2014
THE ANNUAL TRANSFORMATIVE LEADERSHIP AWARDS honors general counsel and law firm partners who have demonstrated a commitment to advancing the empowerment of women in corporate law. The awards are presented in seven categories, not only recognizing career achievements, but also the individual’s commitment to leadership, courage, advancement and empowerment of women.
Visit http://www.transformativeleadershipawards.com for 2014 information.
InsideCounsel produces an unrivaled series of web seminars on a variety of topics related to treasury management, risk management, and GRC.
Want to submit an event? Email details to Matt Weihe, Marketing Manager, email@example.com.
InsideScoop Daily eNewsletter
You have been subscribed! You will receive a confirmation email soon.
- December 12, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET
- January 16, 2014 at 2:00 pm ET
This interactive white paper provides the tools you need to help convince those around you...
In today’s digital world, any organization with information worth stealing is a target for data...
In this complimentary white paper you will learn eDiscovery best practices derived from real world...
Information Governance (IG) helps organizations maximize the value and minimize the risks and costs of...
This report will help your organization strengthen your copyright compliance program by identifying trends—giving you...
How is "Big Data" impacting your ability to defensibly respond to e-discovery obligations?
MarkMonitor gives you every step you'll need to take to re-evaluate your domain management and...
MarkMonitor Online Channel Protection monitors more areas of the Internet than any other solution—detecting potential...
Benchmark your e-discovery program against industry average fitness rates in five key areas. Download our...
Having the right ECM system is critical to operating your organization efficiently. Find out why...