Bank Regulatory Counsel
BarkerGilmore has been exclusively engaged by a major international bank to identify a Bank Regulatory Counsel located in Birmingham, AL. This attorney will work on regulatory strategy and government relations for the international bank and report directly to the General Counsel. The person in this position will collaborate with the Chairman of the Board, CEO, CFO, and Regulatory Relations department to develop and influence bank strategy. If you are looking to move in-house at an exciting, international company with exposure to the highest level executives, this opportunity is for you. BarkerGilmore has successfully placed attorneys with this stellar financial institution before, and all report a high level of satisfaction with their position and the organization.
Key points for this exciting new opportunity:
- Be the lead attorney interacting with regulators and government agencies
- Provide regulatory advice to the company’s highest executives
- Be one of the most senior attorneys on a well-respected legal team
- Enjoy working on challenging and exciting issues with a global focus and lots of international interaction
- Work for a stable financial institution that’s making many large commitments to growth in the market.
- Enjoy the lifestyle of a warm, southern city. Birminghamis a beautiful community with top-rated public schools, a low cost of living, and driving distance to gulf shore beaches and larger metro areas ofAtlantaandNashville
- Work for a company that promotes a healthy work/life balance. Have time to coach little league, take family vacations, or enjoy the friendly community
The ideal experience necessary for this stellar opportunity includes: JD from a prominent law school; 10+ years of corporate bank regulatory experience including Dodd-Frank and Bank Holding Company Act; preferred candidates will have international experience as well.
InsideScoop Daily eNewsletter
You have been subscribed! You will receive a confirmation email soon.
- May 30, 2013 at 1:00 pm ET
- June 4, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET
- June 12, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET
- June 18, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET
- June 26, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET
New York City, Gotham Hall
In this on-demand webinar, learn how to counter the challenges of litigation with predictive analytics...
We have developed best practices for lowering your e-Discovery costs, shortening the length of your...
Understanding the legal fee budgeting paradigm and following seven simple strategies will help you control...
Packed with practical advice, this white paper discusses best practices for meeting eDiscovery challenges across...
This white paper addresses the need for companies to reevaluate their current collection policies in...
Strategically shifting more matters to in-house counsel has proven to be an effective strategy to...
Find out five ways that organizations can promote responsible sharing of content among employees by...
Predictive coding is only one of many ways organizations can make eDiscovery faster, cheaper and...
Adoption of Cloud computing continues to gain momentum. How can IT and Legal Teams avoid...
With the deployment of Proofpoint Enterprise Archive, organizations have realized significant cost savings in automating...