VP, EQUITIES SURVEILANCE, TOP TIER INVESTMENT BANK, HONG KONG (BC2012032201)
Our client is a top tier global investment bank with an excellent brand and rapidly-growing cash equities business in Asia-Pacific.
They are now looking for a Vice President to join their highly-regarded and business-focused cash equities compliance team, which will include the following responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Asia and Global Head of Equities Surveillance, you will form and continue to develop the strategy of the compliance monitoring program and its implementation
- You will have the opportunity to grow and manage a team in line with the growth of the business, meaning this role has exceptional autonomy and responsibility
- You will lead and operate a monitoring program which covers the key conduct of business, systems and controls, market abuse and exchange specific rules applicable to the growing business
- The role will require global co-ordination, ensuring consistency of approach and the regular sharing of information
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step up and gain exposure to management and global strategy.
You will have a solid background in trade surveillance and have the ability to lead and work as part of a team. It is likely you will have previous experience from global institutions.
In the first instance please send your CV to our Head of In-House Legal & Compliance Search, Ben Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2836 6382 for a confidential discussion.
InsideScoop Daily eNewsletter
You have been subscribed! You will receive a confirmation email soon.
- May 30, 2013 at 1:00 pm ET
- June 4, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET
- June 12, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET
- June 18, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET
- June 26, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET
New York City, Gotham Hall
In this on-demand webinar, learn how to counter the challenges of litigation with predictive analytics...
We have developed best practices for lowering your e-Discovery costs, shortening the length of your...
Understanding the legal fee budgeting paradigm and following seven simple strategies will help you control...
Packed with practical advice, this white paper discusses best practices for meeting eDiscovery challenges across...
This white paper addresses the need for companies to reevaluate their current collection policies in...
Strategically shifting more matters to in-house counsel has proven to be an effective strategy to...
Find out five ways that organizations can promote responsible sharing of content among employees by...
Predictive coding is only one of many ways organizations can make eDiscovery faster, cheaper and...
Adoption of Cloud computing continues to gain momentum. How can IT and Legal Teams avoid...
With the deployment of Proofpoint Enterprise Archive, organizations have realized significant cost savings in automating...