Consumer Banking Counsel
BarkerGilmore has been engaged to identify an experienced consumer banking counsel to be located inChicago, IL or Jacksonville, FL. Our client has experienced unprecedented growth in the consumer financial industry and is looking to add a key member to its rapidly expanding team. We are searching for a senior banking lawyer with expertise in deposit regulation of a consumer bank. Our firm has made several placements with this company and everyone has reported back to us that their expectations from their new career opportunity have been exceeded.
Following are a few key points of this opportunity:
- Our client has successfully grown in size and stability over the last 10 years, experiencing unprecedented success in a difficult financial time.
- Work on a dynamic, well-respected team.
- Work in a collegial environment which allows you to have a challenging and satisfying career while having a work/life balance to enjoy family, friends and activities outside of the office.
- Relocation assistance and an outstanding compensation and benefits package are available for these critical opportunities.
An ideal candidate will have experience including:
- Deposits (Truth in Savings, ATM, Reserve Requirements, OCC regulatory matters)
- Foreign-currency denominated deposits
- Foreign currency exchange
- BSA/USAPatriot Act
- Precious metals
- FDIC insurance-related matters
- Brokered deposits
- Deposit operations issues
Candidates with other consumer banking regulatory experience may also be considered.
To be immediately considered for this stellar opportunity, please reply with your resume and candidates possessing the necessary credentials will be contacted shortly. Due to our strict confidentiality policy, your information will never be sent to anyone without your expressed written authorization.
BarkerGilmore has current, exclusive opportunities with leading financial institutions acrossAmerica. We currently are working on numerous consumer banking counsel and compliance positions. Please feel free to forward this information to colleagues that may be interested in any of the following opportunity areas:
- Mortgage Servicing Staff & Counsel
- Mortgage Compliance Staff & Counsel
- Quality Control Managers
- Compliance Testing
- Compliance Monitoring
- Fair Lending Staff & Counsel
- Consumer Banking/Deposits Counsel
- Compliance Risk
Our team of dedicated specialists and our exclusive relationships with the most sought out companies in the industry differentiates us from our competitors. BarkerGilmore is chosen by clients because of our consistent track record of delivering the highest quality talent.
InsideScoop Daily eNewsletter
You have been subscribed! You will receive a confirmation email soon.
- May 22, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET
- May 30, 2013 at 1:00 pm ET
- June 4, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET
- June 12, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET
- June 18, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET
- June 26, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET
New York City, Gotham Hall
Understanding the legal fee budgeting paradigm and following seven simple strategies will help you control...
Packed with practical advice, this white paper discusses best practices for meeting eDiscovery challenges across...
This white paper addresses the need for companies to reevaluate their current collection policies in...
Strategically shifting more matters to in-house counsel has proven to be an effective strategy to...
Find out five ways that organizations can promote responsible sharing of content among employees by...
Predictive coding is only one of many ways organizations can make eDiscovery faster, cheaper and...
Adoption of Cloud computing continues to gain momentum. How can IT and Legal Teams avoid...
With the deployment of Proofpoint Enterprise Archive, organizations have realized significant cost savings in automating...
This whitepaper underscores the prevalence of counterfeits within global supply chains across a number of...
This whitepaper will examine the cases that are setting precedents. Download "Legal Hold and Self-Collection:...