In the provision of legal services, arguably the most significant emerging technology is artificial intelligence, not least because of the benefits that it promises to deliver in cost and efficiency for law firms, alternative service providers and their clients.
This in-depth report looks at what clients really think about the rise of AI in law, with 15 general counsel and senior in-house lawyers interviewed at length about their current and potential use of technology.
Those interviewed for the report include:
- Alan Konevsky, group head of strategic initiatives counsel at MasterCard;
- Maaike de Bie, group general counsel at Royal Mail;
- Chris Aujard, general counsel, consumer services, at Co-op;
- Mohammed Zain Ajaz, general counsel and global head of operations at National Grid;
- Chris Fowler, general counsel at BT; and
- Kerry Phillip, legal director, Vodafone Global Enterprise.