Time Associate GC Helen Wan talks about her ‘unvarnished look’ at the legal industry

The Partner Track follows a young associate who deals with gender, race and legal dilemma issues in her firm

Ever try writing a book? Like 99 percent of lawyers, the answer is most likely “No.” For the remaining 1 percent, that book was likely a self-help guide, or a non-fiction look into the law industry.

But, to be fair, there aren’t many in-house lawyers quite like Time, Inc. Associate General Counsel Helen Wan.

Assistant Editor

author image

Zach Warren

Zach Warren is Assistant Editor of InsideCounsel magazine, where he oversees online content submissions and administers InsideCounsel's enewsletters. Zach specializes in new media and multimedia...

Bio and more articles

Join the Conversation

Advertisement. Closing in 15 seconds.