More On

Suit claims toddler ate used condom at McDonald’s

Mother is accusing fast-food chain of not monitoring or cleaning PlayPlaces

Parents: Brace yourselves for some nasty news that might make you think twice about letting your toddler frolic around fast-food restaurant play areas.

Last week, a mother filed a complaint against McDonald’s Corp. claiming her two-year-old son found and ate a used condom in the PlayPlace area at a Chicago McDonald’s restaurant. According to Anishi Spencer’s suit, she took her sons Jonathan and Jacquel Hines to a South Side McDonald’s in February 2012 where Jacquel picked up a used condom off the floor, ingested it and later coughed up a piece of it.

Ashley Post

Bio and more articles

Join the Conversation

Advertisement. Closing in 15 seconds.